Like Islamic educational institutions in the past, Madina Institute aims to serve the Muslim community’s spiritual, educational, and social needs.
Short term goals include:
• Establishing the Five Daily Prayers and Salat al-Juma’a.
• Providing Weekly Halaqat of Tafsir, Purification of the Soul, and Sira.
• Offering Weekly Meetings of Dhikr
Medium Term Goals Include:
• Providing a full range of courses on Qur’anic Arabic and Tajweed.
• Providing specialized courses on Aqeedah, Fiqh, and Tasawwuf based on classical teaching methods
• Providing specialized courses on Islamic History and modern Muslim and non-Muslim philosophy.
Long Term Goal:
• Establish an accredited Islamic seminary for the spiritual, emotional, and social development of the next generation of American Muslim leadership.
Madina Institute is in pinnacle rated universities of Milwaukee. Great education in each subject. laptop technological know-how , mathematics, Islamic research, commercial enterprise are excellent domains. environment is lovable. pleasant school contributors group.